Policies We are here to help!
The participant acknowledges that this course provides preliminary knowledge and skills and is not intended to form the basis of professional practice
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your workshop you can contact us and get a full refund. This must be done before completing the workshop and no certificate of completion will be issued.
- Our workshops are designed to give a researched base understanding of conditions. They are not step by step treatment guides. Treatments options are presented in a way give you an understanding of the treatment options available Not to teach you to prescribe medication, perform Manipulations Under Anaesthesia or Surgery.
- Once purchased you have 3 months to complete the workshop (if you require longer simply contact us for and extension)
- The information we collect including contact information and workshop results will be shared with your association upon request by your association to verify your results.
- We will use your email address in order to contact you in regards to your workshop results and from time to time to let you know of other offers we have.
- We will never sell your details to a third party.
Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis) CPE -CEU Professional Development STUDY MODULE
This Cpe-Ceu professional development STUDY MODULE is cost-effective, convenient and above all filled with useful evidence-based information that will guide you through Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis) Grad yourself a coffee, sit back and learn all the relevant anatomy, risk factors testing and treatment options of this painful condition while in the comfort in your home or clinic. No need to lose your weekend for your professional development points.
The typical patient that develops adhesive capsulitis is a female in her 5th to 7th decade of life. There is generally no preference for handedness and adhesive capsulitis rarely occurs simultaneously bilaterally. You may have seen Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis) more then you realise.
On completion of this workshop you will gain 5 hours of CPE-CEU (As this STUDY MODULE in new check your associations below)