Policies We are here to help!
The participant acknowledges that this course provides preliminary knowledge and skills and is not intended to form the basis of professional practice
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your workshop you can contact us and get a full refund. This must be done before completing the workshop and no certificate of completion will be issued.
- Our workshops are designed to give a researched base understanding of conditions. They are not step by step treatment guides.
- Once purchased you have 3 months to complete the workshop..
- The information we collect including contact information and workshop results will be shared with your association upon request by your association to verify your results.
- We will use your email address in order to contact you in regards to your workshop results and from time to time to let you know of other offers we have.
- We will never sell your details to a third party.